The First time we met
The First time we met
Last night, my wife asked me, “Do you remember the first time we met?”
“Of course I do.”, I said.
About ten years ago, my sister introduced one of her colleagues’ sister in law to me.
She is a teacher. We went out several times, but it seems like things didn’t work out between us.
Eventually, we became friends. We shared our daily life from time to time.
One day, she told me she has a friend who is single and she is a teacher too.
She wanted to introduce her to me and then she helped us exchange phone numbers.
This girl became my wife.
At that night, we had a dinner together.
We talked about our jobs, family, hobbies and other things.
We took a walk in the campus near the restaurant.
She didn’t feel comfortable to walk along the road with her high-heeled shoes.
I didn’t notice that at that time. She just kept walking with me.
At the end of the night, we both had a good first impression of each other.
And then we kept dating. After one and a half years we got married.
chase
回覆刪除I like the way she dressed
I felt special that she kept dating me
she was interesting me
we can spend more time together.
回覆刪除I'm not always so patient other time
You try to make them happy to learn
We had a child after four years of marriage
discipline and manners
she buy a unexpected gift
thoughtful caring
we have been married for ten years
I still love to talk to her
talk about our child
we enjoy each other company