Last night after dinner, I just sat on the couch and enjoyed my peaceful and relaxing moment. In this short period of time, my son could do whatever he wanted to do, like playing with toys, cutting paper, reading books and things like that. All I ask of him is to keep his voice down. Sometimes, he forgot to do that. And then I would remind him to be aware of the volume of his voice. (As you know,) the kids at his age have to be reminded everything by adults over and over again. Kids at his age sometimes have to be reminded of everything by adults over and over again. Being parents, we have a sixth sense about our kids. We can sense when they are doing bad things, even when we don't actually see what happened. He was more quiet than usual. I caught a glimpse of a sparkling thing in his hand. I asked him to show me what it was. It was just a small plastic diamond which maybe fell off someone's clothes. I tried to a...
留言
張貼留言