20190211_疑問句


What's up?
What's going on?=What happened?
What's your name?
What is your favorite ice cream?
What's on your mind?
What are you staring at/talking about?

What do you do for living/heading?
What will you do on Teacher's Day?
What did John do on New Year's Day?
What do you think of him?
What can I do for you?
What do you know about this?

What's that supposed to mean?那是什麼意思呢?


What took you so long?
What brings you here?
What makes you say that?
What changed your mind?

What+名詞
What time is it? It is ten o'clock.
What color is your car?
What year is your car?
What area do you live?
What time do you get up? I usually get up at six.
What time does your class begin? It begins at eight-ten.
What day is today? It's Sunday.

What year were you born in?  你出生於那一年?
What date was your mother born on?  你母親出生於幾月幾日?
What month was your sister born in?  你妹妹出生於幾月?

-------------------------------
Who is that short boy? That is Bill.

-------------------------------
Where are you going?
Where are you from?
Where is your mother? She is in the kitchen.
Where were you last night?
Where are you calling?電話是要打去哪裡? 
Where are you calling from?你從哪裡打電話?
Where are you off to?你要去哪裡? 
Where are we?我們在哪裡? 

Where do you work?
Where did you get that?這是在哪裡買的?
Where do you want this?你要放在哪裡? 
Where can I drop you?我要在哪裡放你下車呢? 
Where would you like to have lunch?午餐要去哪裡吃呢? 

-------------------------------
Why is our oven broken?
Why are you like this?你現在為什麼要這樣?
Why is it so important to you?
Why is he upset?

Why did you do that?
Why do you say that?
Why do you want to know?
Why can’t you do it?
Why didn’t you tell me this sooner?
Why didn’t you call me?
Why don’t you answer the phone?
Why don’t you join us for a bite to eat?
-------------------------------
When will you be home? 你什麼時候會回到家呢
When will you tell them? 你什麼時候要告訴他們
When did you wake up? 你幾點起床
When did you last see him? 你上次見到他是什麼時候
When did you break up with him? 你什麼時候和他分手
When did you make this decision? 你什麼時候下決定的
When do you need these by? 你什麼時候需要這些
When do you want to get started? 你打算什麼時候開始呢
When are you going to do it? 你什麼時候要做那件事
When is your interview? 面試是什麼時候
When are you going to stop lecturing me?你什麼時候才要停止教訓我

-------------------------------

How are you doing?
How is going?
How was your day?
How do I look?
How did you know that?
How did Mrs. Lin look at Mr. Lin? She looked at Mr. Lin coldly.
How does Mr. Wang drive his taxi? He drives his taxi carefully
How do you know for sure?

How come?為什麼,怎麼會這樣呢?
How come our oven is broken?

How about going to see a movie?
How about meeting me for lunch?


How+形容詞
How big is your house?
How old are you? I am twelve
How long have you studied English in your country?
How long have you been married?
How long does it take?要花多久時間?
How long have you two known each other?

How many+複數名詞+are there in/on+名詞?
How many seasons are there in a year? There are four seasons in a year. 

How many+複數名詞+do/does+主詞+have?
How many times do I have to tell you?
How many sweaters do you have? I have three sweaters. (I don’t have any sweaters.)

How much+單數不可數名詞+do/does+主詞+have?
How much time do we have?
How much homework do they have?
    They have a lot of homework. (They don’t have much homework.)
How much tea does he have?
    He has a lot of tea. (He doesn’t have any tea.)
How much does this computer cost? (=How much is this computer?)


-------------------------------
Can you help me?
Could you do me a favor?
May I help you?
------------------------------
Any問句
Anybody has to pee?
Any volunteer?
Any luck today?
-----------------------------
Are you okay?
Are you going or not?
Are you a teacher? Yes, I am. (No, I’m not.)
Are you mad at me?
Aren't you afraid?
Are you in touch with him?
Are you finished?

Do you like what you do?你喜歡你的工作嗎? 
Do you mind if I have some of these?你介意我吃一點這個嗎? 
Did you see that coming?你知道會變那樣嗎? 
Do you know how to get across the river?
Do you know what that sound is?

Does she have a cat? Yes, she does. (No, she doesn’t.)
Do they work in office? Yes, they do. (No, they don’t.)
Does Tom ever get up late? No, Tom never gets up late.
-----------------------------
Have you thought about it?你想過這件事嗎? 
Have you ever seen him before?你以前見過他嗎? 
Have you heard him sing?你聽過他唱歌嗎? 
Have we met before?我們以前見過面嗎? 
Have you ever driven the car?你開過車嗎? 
Have you ever been to New York?你去過紐約嗎? 


留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Last night after dinner