dora_s2e11

important
letter
extra
deliver
speed to
zip over
zoom to
extra special letter
chase after
right behind us
another
it's raining hard.
deep / deeper
cold /colder
the snow is getting deeper
it's getting colder.
It's cold outside.
blizzard
a rolling snowball
we better watch out.
seeds
plenty
The gate is shut.


who is this letter for?
will you check the map and find out where to go to delivery the extra special letters?
Dora and boots need to know where to go to delivery the extra special letter fast.
first speed to naught forest to delivery the first extra special letter to tico the squirrel.and zip on over the Benny's barren 
where do we go to deliver the extra special letters
well I hear there are these chickens who chase after letter carriers
I think I hear some chickens now
they're gonna chase us.
and then there is another gate in our way.
we got away from all the chickens
watch out for the falling nuts.
I bet I must have something in my backpack that can protect us from the falling nuts.
Dora and boots need an umbrella to protect us from falling nuts.
The umbrella can protect us from falling nuts.
to get the umbrella open
we made it past all the nuts.
now we can deliver our the first extra special letter to tico
we have an extra special letter for you.
I think we need snowsuits if we're gonna make it through the snow
where can we find snowsuits
Can you find a pink snowsuit for dora?
Look at all this snow
if you see a snowball rolling toward us.
way up on top of this big hill
how will we get up there fast enogh
will you help us march up the hill really fast





留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Last night after dinner